Inspired by the timeless chic and stylish Downtown cool of the iconic neighborhood it calls home, 52 Wooster is an intimate boutique building offering an exquisite collection of three- and four- bedroom luxury loft-like residences with a classic NYC SoHo aesthetic: sophisticated and sleekly modern.
With architecture by Arpad Baksa and interiors by Grade, this building takes full advantage of its location at the corner of Wooster and Broome Streets, in the SoHo Historic Cast-Iron District. Soaring ceiling heights to 11′ with oversized windows make for airy homes, drenched in light and floating above picturesque cobblestone streets, landmarked architecture, and some of the world’s best luxury boutiques and restaurants.
- Custom Pedini cabinetry with Tabu eucalyptus lower cabinets and gray pearl upper cabinets
- Fior Di Bosco marble countertops and backsplashes
- Miele and Sub-Zero appliances
- Wooden White marble slab walls and floorAn oversized soaking tub
- Custom Pedini vanities
- Dornbracht “Lulu” chrome fixtures