The last residential building to be developed on this landmark cobblestoned block in Dumbo, 200 Water breathes new life and spirit into a historic daylight factory and gives it renewed purpose in the 21st century. From a former Brillo factory emerges a select portfolio of oversized luxury residences, located at the heart of a quarter that symbolizes the evolution of NYC and in particular the Brooklyn waterfront.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler
- Wolf range
- Montclair Denby marble countertops and backsplashes
- Polished chrome Hansgrohe faucet
- Pedini high gloss white lacquer cabinetry
- Pedini custom white matte lacquer closets